Shop on Amazon? Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to us, if you select Marion Fire Auxiliary as the charity you support. How? Follow these steps:
1) Click on the picture below to be taken to a new window to log on to Amazon Smile’s website:
2) There, you will probably see a window similar to the picture below:
3) Log onto your Amazon Account. If you don’t already have an account, Amazon gives you an option at the bottom to “Create your Amazon account.” After you log on, you will probably see something similar to this. If it doesn’t say you are supporting “Marion Fire Auxiliary,” select the word “Change” that we highlighted in red.
4) You will then probably see something similar to the picture below on your screen. In the bar underneath “Or pick your own charitable organization,” type in our name and then select Search.
5) Then you may see something similar to the picture below. Select Marion Fire Auxiliary.
6) Finally, you should see something similar to the picture below. From that point on, please make sure you bookmark Amazon Smile and use Amazon Smile rather than the plain-old Amazon site to shop Amazon. Sometimes, when you log on to Amazon instead of Amazon Smile, Amazon will prompt you with a pop-up window that asks you whether you’d like to switch to Amazon Smile. However, the prompt does not always appear. If you don’t use Amazon Smile, Amazon does not donate to your selected charity. Thanks!